Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Red Bull Cola Cars Save Shopper in Distress



No they weren't Saint Bernards with casks of brandy around their necks in the Swiss Alps and they weren't volunteering to bring clean water to an under developed nation.

But when you've been shopping for a pair of jeans for three hours straight at the Block in Orange, and you walk out into that hot parking lot, empty handed no less, sun beating down relentlessly on your head, blind from the gleaming God washed cars with no sun glasses, realizing you had parked very far away and not had anything to eat or drink since the morning...

Well, all I can say is that when I saw those Red Bull Girls it was like seeing the Red Cross with Florence Nightingale leading the pack. They quickly pulled up beside me in their matching Red Bull wagons and somehow knowing I was parched and on my last leg, they pulled out of their coolers a brand new drink-Red Bull Cola! They handed it to me, ice cold. I almost cried, the Lord works in mysterious ways folks, in mysterious ways!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love the comment under "Post a Comment." Okay, I'll praise and adore you as much as I can. I really enjoyed this post, Loraine! I've never tried Red Bull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria! I'm not sure if it was because I was 'dying' of thirst or the cola is really good but it was heaven then and there.

    As for the adoration and praise- I'm an addict! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete

This Comment form is to be used for praise and adoration. If you wish to make a negative comment please click the X in the top far right corner and you'll be directed to the appropriate place. Thank you--The Mgmt