Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fabulous Fun at the Hyatt Regency and Spa in Huntington Beach, California

Fred's Mexican Cafe Left to Right- Patty Rivadeneyra(Wicked Marketing), Sara Leonard(Off We Go Travel)Donald Rivadeneyra, Loraine Alkire (AC/Yahoo Lush Posing as writer), Elizabeth Do(Keller Williams Realty Fountain Valley)
By Loraine Alkire

The Hyatt Regency Resort and Spa in Huntington Beach, California is now one of my favorite places to go. Who knew I could have just as much fun there as pulling out my passport for some overseas destination? I love Huntington Beach and all that it embodies; they don't call it 'Surf City USA' por nada my friends.

And speaking of friends there is no better place to party during the summer within driving range and affordability for most Southern Californians. Though my trip was all too short I tried to pack in as much fun and relaxation as I could.   Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Comment form is to be used for praise and adoration. If you wish to make a negative comment please click the X in the top far right corner and you'll be directed to the appropriate place. Thank you--The Mgmt