Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Reflections- Peace and 30 Million Dollars in a Swiss Bank Account

SNL Excerpt: So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the sex thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, we go with the power second, then the money. And then the kids. Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies!
Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies; they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish. And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.
Thank you everybody and Merry Christmas."


It was a very funny skit indeed, and I was a Christian at the time. And as a Christian I still see the humor in it. Often, when we want peace we think of 'things' that would give us peace.
READ MORE

2 comments:

  1. Can you handle adoration? I was always suspicious of it. Cute article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can handle it, humility naturally. If my head doesn't grow large. Thanks for posting:)

    ReplyDelete

This Comment form is to be used for praise and adoration. If you wish to make a negative comment please click the X in the top far right corner and you'll be directed to the appropriate place. Thank you--The Mgmt