Monday, November 1, 2010

My Secret Love Affair with Daniel Day-Lewis


Daniel Day-Lewis
written by Loraine Alkire Yahoo-Movie News and Gossip My Secret Love Affair with Daniel Day-Lewis is so secret even he does not know about it. My boyfriend suspects, but until now I have just left it to "He's the best actor ever." or "They should call De Niro the Day-Lewis of the United States, not the other way around." To think I didn't even know who Daniel Day-Lewis was until "Gangs of New York!"I'd spent most of my life studying, raising children and working and hadn't become a true movie buff until my children were wearing short skirts and putting mysterious dents in my car. READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Comment form is to be used for praise and adoration. If you wish to make a negative comment please click the X in the top far right corner and you'll be directed to the appropriate place. Thank you--The Mgmt