Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dessert Darling Questions Are Answered In Terms of Desserts :: 944

Dessert Darling Questions Are Answered In Terms of Desserts :: 944

I would be remiss not to mention my own daughter's
 art work in cakes that are not only beautiful but delicious
Contact: lahipchic.com for details in LA/OC
Price for this cake serving 30 with the best red velvet ever
@200.00 A custom cake to the Birthday girls specification and theme.
Photo Credits: Not Sure  But I think it was Loraine Alkire

I love 944's take on all things fun and fasionable and and now dessert! Well, I  skip a meal in order to have dessert. I eat healthy food and once or twice a month desert for dinner is is A-Okay!
Keep the Dessert love going 944.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Comment form is to be used for praise and adoration. If you wish to make a negative comment please click the X in the top far right corner and you'll be directed to the appropriate place. Thank you--The Mgmt